Elysiana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Elysiana goverment.

[Executive Order] Order for Rapid Candidacy in Exceptional Circumstances

Sal
    Sal

[Executive Order] Order for Rapid Candidacy in Exceptional Circumstances Empty [Executive Order] Order for Rapid Candidacy in Exceptional Circumstances

Post by Sal Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:08 pm

Order for Rapid Candidacy in Exceptional Circumstances

Concerned by the potential for extended periods of Triumvirate inactivity due to the timeframe required in the event of a special election, this order has been declared to ensure the rapid selection and election of willing candidates should any role become vacant.

This order shall:

(a) Reduce the nomination period for special elections to forty-eight (48) hours.
         i. Should the first special election conclude with no candidates in place, the nomination period will reduce to
            twenty-four (24) hours for each new election until the role is filled.

(b) Allow for remaining Triumvirs to temporarily assume responsibility over areas that the vacant position would
         manage.
         i. Triumvirs may only assume responsibility for areas deemed essential to the operation of the region, such as:
             i. Recruitment
             ii. Role Management
             iii. Maintenance of official platforms
             iv. Overseeing elections
             v. Overseeing the Assembly

(c) Automatically repeal itself within sixteen (16) days of declaration or last extension unless extended by any of the signatories.

(d) Allow for the appointment of any vacant positions immediately upon the failure of the third special election by agreement of the remaining Triumvirs.

Signatories

Valus - Sal

Optus - Caleth

Archon - Addi

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:36 am